Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 10, 2017

Feline Friday - 10/11/17

My Momma is usually a pretty smart cookie but I think I won that award last night...

Before Momma fell asleep on the couch it was rainy and windy but it was ok cuz I was tucked into my chair all cozy in my quilt.

Eventually Momma woke up and went to bed. At last! I had downstairs all to myself.

Not 15 minutes after Momma crawled into her bed with those new red plaid flannel sheets that look so good with my furs did that siren go off. Normally I would run for the door and have a little middle of the night escapade until she came home. No way last night!! There was white stuff on the ground! Brrrrrrrr! I'll stay inside this time Momma!

Snow blowing off the roof at the ER
Before the plows sand the roads
When Momma came home she returned to those lovely plaid sheets but I was worried she was too cold cuz it was only 20F outside and she doesn't have a fur coat.  I thought I should do my part to get her warmed up so I planted my backside right up against her face. I took up half the pillow to accomplish this but I was persistent when she tried to move my furs out of her nose.

The pear tree is still GREEN!

In the morning we had a good view through the upstairs window/screen so I once again decided to stay inside while Momma ventured out to the ortho doctor for Mr Cranky Ankle and then to work. I think I scored again cuz I am home alone and warm and cozy! I'm sure I can get that food box open if I start to starve before she gets home...

PS - Thank you to all those veterans who gave of their time and lives in service for our country!




4 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Good kitty

Vroomans' Quilts said...

So nice of Mamma to put those cozy sheets on the bed for you to enjoy. Brrr, we got almost as cold, but no snow - just super winds!! My furries have found the kitchen is the warmest spot and I might just feed some extra treats when I walk in that room.

Janet O. said...

I guess I won't send the snowball from my freezer.
But I like the sounds of those sheets! :)

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Z you are one smart kitty! Your Momma enjoys a good snuggle, and maybe your sleeping on the pillow could be considered a fashionable toboggan.