Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, September 01, 2017

Feline Friday - 9/1/17

Now that the weather is turning yellow and green, I've been spending more time inside with Momma, especially at night. I've snuggled with her every night this week - not just by her feet like when the Bleu monster lived here but in her arms and even next to her head last night. How come I've never slept at the head of the bed before?

Aren't my furs nice?
Just ignore the random grey hairs - must be from taking care of Momma

I also assisted Momma with taxes this week. She works very hard so sometimes she needs to be reminded to take a break now and then. Sometimes I have to get **real** close to make her take a break.


Sometimes I just sit nearby.


In return, Momma builds me a fort.

Life is good at Casa Grande!




5 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

You are doing a great job.

Janet O. said...

Is Z going soft in his old age?
Well, his method of getting you to take a break is anything but subtle!

Jo said...

He is keeping amused

Missy Shay said...

My Oreo is has random white hairs in his black fur too.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Oh Z--it is hard work taking care of the humans! You are doing an excellent job--especially when you sit really close to their work.