Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

HeLP for Hexie-aholics - 4/17/13

I was so proud of myself this morning...I managed to get ready for work early and went outside in the sun to take pictures of the plants busting thru the damp earth.

And then it dawned on me that it's the 17th and that all had to wait because today is HeLP!


Unfortunately for y'all, I am once again sharing the never ending Hexie Puzzle project. Sorry :(  I think after these 7, I might need 1 more star to finish the middle and then I'll just need to figure out how to finish the edges. You just can't imagine how much I want to get this done so I can work on something else with a clean conscious...

OK now, hexie-aholics, show us your projects!!!





7 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Your hexie star flowers look sew wonderful. I am going to try to gather my hexes and make a post this time. I do not do this kind of fine EPP handwork, though I love hexes ... :) Pat

Turid said...

Your hexies are so nice, and I can spot the sweet owl in between there. I'm working with my new hexies, and will make a post later tonight.

Grit said...

Wonderful hexie work.
Grit from Germany

Missy Shay said...

I still have not made progress on mine! I just found out that I need to do a lot of seam ripping to get mine to look right!

Jill said...

These look great so far. So I'm curious: in HeLP for Hexie-aholicsis, is HeLP an acronym for something? Thanks again for all your tips for a newbie!

Ruth said...

Yay! I finally have some EPP to show. Now if I'd only work on the other EPP projects....

Manuela said...

Beautiful Hexies.
Can you delete my Number 8? Thank you.

Greetings Manuela