Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, April 05, 2013

Feline Friday - 4/5/13

Hi! I'm Dixie Doodle and I'm the apple of my Daddy's eye. I'm also Sarah's cousin from Baltimore. I think that makes Pepper, Midgie and Squeaky my cousins-once-removed? I could be wrong but it's not likely.


I'm a Turkish Van and I was rescued from a shelter before anyone knew how special and rare I was. Like most cats of my breed, I have long white hair with a mane and the only colored spots are on my forehead, ears and tail. Aren't I pretty? I think so!!


I get to play outside but I'm also part of the local security system.


Hi! I'm Rasputen, or Raspy for short, and I'm Sarah's other B-More cousin. It's hard to tell from these photos but I'm the bruiser in the family at 24 pounds. I was also from a shelter but now I'm a Momma's Boy. She says I get cranky just like a Siamese cat.


(Sarah here - he's not fat, he's just ginormous! Practically knee high!)


I'm a shy guy who prefers to be by myself and away from the camera but I did snuggle on Sarah's last day! She's nice and gentle!

Look at those Baby Blues!
I kinda get along with my sister but we occasionally "throw paws." Sisters!






9 comments:

Janet O. said...

This is one of those cases of sisters who have nothing in common but their parents--no, wait. These two don't even have that! But they both have personality!!

Ruth said...

Sigh. I miss having a cat, but a cat with undyed yarn all over the place, and knitting and sewing project is a disaster in the making. Still....

Carla said...

I'm thinking Rasputen looks more like a bouncer than the white kitty. Cute post

Frances Meredith said...

Thank you for sharing yet more lovely cats.

Dee said...

What beautiful kitties! Thanks for sharing your extended kitty family with us!

Missy Shay said...

Dixie Doodle is gorgeous! A 24 pound cat? Wow! Boots had gotten up to 20 lbs when he was younger, but now he is about 14-16 lbs.

Anonymous said...

I love that Dixie Doodle "could be wrong, but it's not likely".
Lillian

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

24 pounds! Tucker is feeling svelte all of a sudden. Love meeting the relatives!

Scrapatches said...

Dixie and Raspy are some gorgeous felines! Thanks for sharing with us.

My quilty kitties and I are back. And my linky picture may have even worked this week.

Pepper is staying with us this weekend, so there may be more kitty piccies coming to my blog soon.

Thanks for hosting this feline fun ... :) Pat